The Practical Blueprint to Help You Motivate Performance from Even the Most Stubborn of Workers
Do you have goals that require the performance of others? If so, you need to learn the skills of motivation.
Whether you are in business, non-profits, sports, community or a family, your success depends on your ability to convince others to take action. This course is not about forcing people to move. It's about making them want to move. Not by throwing money at the problem. But through your own skillful use of conversation. Say the right things, and you can get people to move mountains. In this course, you will learn the right things to say. And you will learn the right times to say them. This will give you the tools to motivate anybody in whatever circumstance you find yourself in. Let's get started!
In this course you will learn how to:
- The 15x most powerful motivational phrases that you can say -- including how to say them, when to say them, and an example of using them properly
- How to think like the most successful leaders
- How to calibrate your personal motivational style
- How to motivate people to step into the unknown
- How to motivate people to persist through the darkness
- How to motivate people to go the extra mile
- How to motivate people to innovate new growth
- How to make your motivational words more powerful
Who this course is designed for:
- Leaders looking to motivate their teams to higher performance
- New leaders who need to quickly establish a high tempo
- Prospective leaders who are preparing for future leadership
- Anyone interested in motivation--be it in business, non-profit, community, sports or family
- An interest in leadership
- A desire to improve your leadership skills
The Course covers:
- Understanding conversation structures
- Understand the structure of sales conversations
- How to create positive business relationships in a few minutes
- How to offer your services without sounding pushy
This course includes:
- 35 mins of video
- 18 short video lessons
- 9 short quizzes to to reinforce the lessons
- 2 (optional) assignments to help you apply the techniques in your work.
- It'll take you between 1 and 2 hours to complete, depending on your level of engagement with the assignments.
Meet Your Instructor
Bob Ramsey is a professional speaker, trainer and leadership coach. He is one of the the world's foremost authorities on the Köhler Effect, which describes the motivational gains attributable to feelings of social indispensability. His specialty has been translating the power of the Köhler Effect into practical leadership behaviors.
Bob Ramsey has presented these strategies to clients such as Adobe, Merck, Spectrum Brands, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. In his book, The Leadership Push: How to Motivate Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary Workers (2018), Bob provides a blueprint that helps leaders put these motivational strategies into action. He regularly hosts public workshops to explain these ideas, and spends time coaching individual leaders through their specific problems.